The interdisciplinary and international character of SRCD is strongly supported through its biennial meetings. Empirical, theoretical, historical, and methodological submissions to the program from investigators around the globe in all disciplines related to the field of child development are welcome. The Society also encourages submissions from students, both graduate and undergraduate.
Advance your professional development by attending SRCD’s biennial meetings. Aside from the invited and submitted program, there are numerous formal and informal opportunities for networking and learning about the latest developments in the field. The biennial meetings provide an opportunity for child development professionals and other researchers to connect and exchange information and ideas.
The 2015 Biennial Meeting is being held in Philadelphia, PA, March 19 - 21, 2015
Click to View:
Program Book pdf
(No printed program book available on site)
2015 Program Book Addendum
Abbreviated Invited Program Schedule
SECC Schedule of Events
SRCD Mobile App
Download the Mobile App using one of the options below:
- Enter the auto-detect link into your phone's browser: www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/srcd2015
- iPhone/iPad users visit the App Store and search for "2015 SRCD Biennial Meeting"
- Android users visit the Play Store icon and search for "2015 SRCD Biennial Meeting"
- Blackberry users use the auto-detect url in your phone's browser, www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/srcd2015
- Scan the QR Code below (QR Scanner Required)
Save the Date:
2017 SRCD Biennial Meeting, Austin, TX, USA, April 6 - 8, 2017
2019 SRCD Biennial Meeting, Baltimore, MD, USA, March 21 - 23, 2019
2021 SRCD Biennial Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, USA, April 8 - 10, 2021