Marketing Opportunities at the Biennial Meeting
2017 SRCD Biennial Meeting, Austin, TX, USA April 6 - 8, 2017
[Click here] for the 2017 Prospectus for exhibiting, advertising, and sponsorship information
Note: Book your rooms within SRCD Housing Block and receive $400 discount on your booth purchase.
New for 2017 - University Information Table
For the first time at the Biennial Meeting, SRCD is offering university departments, programs, and consortiums the opportunity to display information to scholars interested in furthering their career in developmental science. Standard six foot tables will be located in the University Information Center portion of the Exhibit Hall. Purchasers of the table can choose to have a representative available during Exhibit Hall hours to field questions.
- Standard six foot draped (3 sides) table located in the University Information Center in the Exhibit Hall
- (2) chairs
- Listing on SRCD’s website and mobile app
- Flyers, pamphlets, packets, etc.
- Table drape or table top sign with name/logo.
- Signs must be located on the table and cannot be free standing.
- Candy, pens, stationary, or other items to giveaway.
- Display program information and applications.
- Post current position openings.
- Schedule times for students to meet with department heads or professors.
Why Exhibit, Sponsor, and Advertise at SRCD Biennial Meetings?
- Maximum exposure to a high concentration of developmental science experts
- 6,500 national and international leading child development professionals, policymakers, practitioners, and professionals representing all fields related to child development
Who Should Sponsor/Exhibit/Advertise?
- Publishers of scientific books and journals
- Producers of software and electronics for behavioral research
- Government agencies
- Scientific associations and societies
- Scientific education/information service groups
- Screening and assessment tools publishers
- Data collection organizations
- Developmental aids and toy companies
Not sure if your organization fits our meeting? Contact Casey Irelan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 926-0612.