Volunteering On-Site at the Biennial Meeting
Volunteer at the Biennial Meeting and receive free registration!
⇒ Volunteers must be student members or early career members of SRCD.
⇒ All volunteers must register for the meeting and will receive a refund 3 to 4 weeks after the meeting. If you complete your volunteer shifts, you will be reimbursed the amount that you paid for registration less any ancillary events you may have purchased.
⇒ All volunteers must complete three shifts in exchange for the meeting fee refund. Each shift is two hours long or less.
⇒ The volunteer shift selection and signup is first come, first served. The number of volunteer positions is very limited.
⇒ The registration fee waiver does not cover any ancillary events.
Examples of volunteering opportunities:
Meeting Session Shifts
- Introduce yourself to the presenter and assist with setup if necessary.
- Contact SRCD staff in case of any problems (specific instructions will be provided onsite).
- Complete the Meeting shift questionnaire / take attendance counts
Poster Session Shifts
- Assist presenters with setting up and taking down posters when needed.
- Monitor the Combined Book Display; check periodically on the Resource Table.
- Help pick up and organize poster area between sessions.
Registration Area Shifts
- Organize, refill, and hand out badge holders.
- Direct line traffic at badge printing stations.
- Assist SRCD staff with various other tasks as needed.
Click here and sign in with your **SRCD membership login information** to sign up for volunteer shifts.
Shifts are currently filled. Please check back periodically as shifts generally open up as we approach the conference.
Questions? Contact Hailey Buck at email@example.com.