Committee Meeting on Applying Neurobiological and Socio-behavioral Sciences from Prenatal through Early Childhood Development: A Health Equity Approach
The committee on Applying Neurobiological and Socio-behavioral Sciences from Prenatal through Early Childhood Development: A Health Equity Approach will host a workshop at the Keck Center of the National Academies. The workshop will feature speakers who will address components of the committee's statement of task. This event is free and open to the public.
- Paula Braveman (University of California, San Francisco)
- Suzanne Brundage (United Hospital Fund)
- Philip A. Fisher (University of Oregon)
- Neal Halfon (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Ron Haskins (Brookings Institution)
- Sarah Barclay Hoffman (Early Childhood Innovation Network)
- Robert S. Kahn (Cincinnati Children's Hospital)
- Milton Kotelchuck (Harvard University)
- Fernando D. Martinez (University of Arizona)
Date: Monday, August 6, 9:00am-4:00pm ET
Location: Keck Center of the National Academies, Room 100, 500 Fifth Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
For more information, registration, and webcast, please visit the National Academies website.