Up to $25,000 to improve the quality of education in psychological science and its application in secondary schools for high ability students.
The Esther Katz Rosen Pre-college Psychology Grant Program provides financial support for efforts aimed at improving the quality of education in psychological science and its application in the secondary schools for high ability students. Proposals must focus on supplying education for gifted and talented high school students.
Proposals will be evaluated on:
- Conformance with stated program goals
- Nature and magnitude of incremental contribution
- Capability for accomplishing the proposed work
- Likelihood of producing generalizable outcomes
- Be an educational institution, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, or individual affiliated with qualifying institution.
For more information visit http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/rosen-precollege.aspx
Click here to apply for this grant: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=apa&
The deadline for applications is March 1, 2018.