$3,000 grant to support innovative work to alleviate trauma.
The American Psychological Foundation’s (APF) 2018 Trauma Psychology Grant seeks to support innovative work to alleviate trauma.
- Be an early career psychologist (no more than 10 years post-doctoral).
- Be affiliated with nonprofit charitable, educational, and scientific institutions, or governmental entities operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of trauma and trauma research.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
- Have IRB approval from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
See the website for more information http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/trauma-psychology-grant.aspx
Click here to apply for this scholarship: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=apa&
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2018