2017 Flux Young Investigator Award Nominations
The FLUX Society is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the Young Investigator Award in Cognitive Neuroscience for the 2017 year. The submission deadline for this award is July 28, 2017.
For the 2017 awards, the nominee MUST be:
- Working in any area of cognitive neuroscience.
- No more than 10 years involved in active independent research:
- As of June 1, 2017.
- Residency, clinical internship and interruption for childbearing will not be counted against the 10-year limit
- Nominated by a Flux member (no self nominations will be accepted).
- In attendance at the 2017 meeting to accept the award in person and must agree to give a special lecture.
Submitting a Nomination:
- Before submitting a nomination, collect the required materials:
- Contact information for the nominee.
- A PDF or Word Document of the nominee’s CV.
- A short (max 600) word statement of the nominee’s research program.
- A PDF or Word Document of a nomination statement from the primary referee.
- Contact information for a second referee.
For more information and to nominate someone visit the Flux Society website.