Rates for SRCD Members:
- Professional Member - $395
- Early Career Member - $295
- Student Member - $195
- Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC) Member - $60
Rates for Non-members:
- Professional Non-member - $445
- Early Career Non-member - $345
- Student Non-member - $245
- Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC) Non-member - $75
All registration cancellation requests will be subject to a $30 fee and must be submitted in writing by Friday, May 8, 2020.
Housing in St. Louis
SRCD has negotiated a discounted rate of $169/night for meeting attendees at a hotel in St. Louis, MO. The link to book a room in the discounted SRCD room block will be posted by the end of February 2020.
Travel and Childcare Awards
There will be a limited amount of travel awards to support the attendance of undergraduate and graduate students and members of under-represented minorities or other non-traditional groups. There will also be the opportunity to apply for a small award to subsidize childcare expenses either in a home city or at the meeting in St. Louis.