- Transdisciplinary Bibliography
- Beauchaine, T. P. & Cicchetti, D. (2019)
- Budwig, N. & Alexander, A. J. (2021)
- Ferguson, G. M., Fiese, B. H., Meeks Gardner, J. M., & Nelson, M. R. (2019)
- Kessel, F. & Rosenfeld, P. L. (2008)
- Rousseau, D. & Wilby, J. (2014)
- Provided by Barbara Rogoff
- Sagi-Schwartz, A., Levert-Levin, E., West, J., & Dubare, S. (2021)
To help prepare for catalyzing new transdisciplinary research ideas, we have put together a short bibliography of papers that describe transdisciplinary research and how to do it. You can link to the bibliography of transdisciplinary research here and feel free to send us your favorites as well. We hope that you will read one of two of them prior to the conference.
Attendees will be eligible to apply for small grants to support pilot and planning work for the transdisciplinary research ideas that emerge from the conference. These grants are generously funded by the Society for Research in Child Development and American Psychological Association. Details for how to apply will be announced at the conference.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.