Call for Applications: Early Career Interdisciplinary Scholars Fellowship Program
Deadline for Submissions:
Monday, December 5, 2022 at 11:59pm ET
The Early Career Interdisciplinary Scholars Fellowship is designed to allow early scholars in relevant fields outside of psychology/human development to participate in the SRCD Biennial Meeting. This will provide fellows with exposure to developmental theory and research, as well as opportunities to interact with and present their research to other researchers within the society. This bi-directional exchange is hoped to speed the flow of ideas and generate novel interdisciplinary collaborations.
If selected for the program, fellows commit to:
- Participation in all Early Career Interdisciplinary Scholars Fellowship Program activities at the 2023 SRCD Biennial Meeting, including:
- Breakfast with other fellows, mentors, and members of the interdisciplinary committee
- Interdisciplinary Developmental Science Panel/symposium
- At least one in-person activity with mentor during the Biennial Meeting (e.g., attending talks, poster sessions, sharing meals)
- Participation in 2 virtual meetings with mentor—one before and one after the Biennial Meeting
SRCD Membership is not a requirement to apply, but it is expected that accepted Fellows will become a member of SRCD as a condition of participation.
Submission Deadline: Monday, December 5, 2022, at 11:59pm ET. Decision notifications will be sent out in early 2023.
For inquiries, please contact the Interdisciplinary Committee Staff Liaison, Roman McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org.