Panel #1 - Context: Cultural, Neighborhood, School, and Social
E.g., cross-cultural; economic; immigrant/refugee; international; media/social media; natural disaster.
- Carola Suárez-Orozco, University of California, Los Angeles
- Brendesha Tynes, University of Southern California
- Dawn P. Witherspoon, Penn State University
Panel #2 - Cultural Processes
E.g., acculturation; acculturative stress; cultural values; gender socialization.
- Christia Spears Brown, University of Kentucky
- Amy K. Marks, Suffolk University
- Melissa Y. Delgado, University of Arizona
Panel #3 - Discrimination, Equity, and Justice
E.g., economic; incarceration; moral outcomes; systemic discrimination; social policy; violence.
- Stacey S. Horn, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Belén Mesurado, CONICET, Argentina
- Eleanor K. Seaton, Arizona State University
Panel #4 - Education
E.g., academic achievement; other educational outcomes; bilingual education, college and career pipelines; early childhood education; special education.
- Lionel Howard, George Washington University
- Jeffrey Liew, Texas A&M University
- Adam J. Winsler, George Mason University
Panel #5 - Families, Parenting, and Relationships
E.g., friendships; marriage/divorce; peers; romantic relationships; same-sex.
- Esther J. Calzada, University of Texas at Austin
- Melanie M. Domenech Rodriguez, Utah State University
- Mia A. Smith-Bynum, University of Maryland
Panel #6 - Health and Wellbeing
E.g, physical, mental, and sexual health; biological processes.
- Rosalie Corona, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Katharine Hunsdon Zeiders, University of Arizona
Panel #7 - Identity
E.g., ethnic-racial, gender, national, and sexual; social position and intersectionality; identity development.
- Margarita Azmitia, University of California
- Russell B. Toomey, University of Arizona
Panel #8 - Internal Psychological Processes: Cognitive, Emotional, and Language
E.g., bilingual development; grief/bereavement; moral traits and development; schema.
- Carol Scheffner Hammer, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Deborah J. Laible, Lehigh University
Panel #9 - Risk, Intervention, and Prevention
E.g., resilience; interventions to reduce bias or the effects of bias.
- Noelle Hurd, University of Virginia
- Linda P. Juang, University of Potsdam, Germany
Panel #10 - Social Intergroup Processes
E.g., bias; in/out group; discrimination; prejudice; peers; sexual orientation.
- Melanie A. Killen, University of Maryland
- Paul Poteat, Boston College
- Tiffany Yip, Fordham University