Join leading developmental scientists from more than 60 countries around the world in making the Society for Research in Child Development your professional home. SRCD is a diverse, international, and interdisciplinary society that supports researchers, instructors, practitioners, and policy-makers who share an interest in and commitment to child development research. See membership rates and eligibility.
Access to the Latest Child Development Research
- Child Development Journal
- Child Development Perspectives
- Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
- Social Policy Reports
Attend Premier Developmental Meetings at Substantial Discounts
- The SRCD Biennial Meeting brings together more than 6,000 scholars from around the globe to share cutting edge developmental science across disciplines. SRCD members receive substantial registration discounts and eligibility for travel awards.
- SRCD’s Special Topic Meetings offer a smaller, more focused experience to maximize opportunities for interactions among attendees.
Bridging Research with Social Policy and Advocating for the Science
- Support the leading voice that advocates for developmental science
- Nominate current events for SRCD rapid response engagement
- Access policy briefs and other resources
- Receive Policy Update (monthly e-update)
- Capitol Hill Briefings
Opportunities for Professional Advancement
- Eligibility for numerous grant and award programs including:
- Small Grants Program for Early Career Scholars
- Dissertation Funding Awards and Outstanding Dissertation Awards
- The Patrice L. Engle Dissertation Grant
- The Victoria S. Levin Award
- Senior Distinguished Contribution Awards
- Support U.S. Federal and State Policy Fellowships
- Opportunities to participate in mentoring programs as a student/early career member or mentor
Expand and Engage Your Network
- Share and exchange ideas with colleagues through an online forum
- Access the online Member Directory.
- Serve on SRCD Councils and Committees
- Join our Asian, Black, Latino, or SOGIE Caucus – or start your own Caucus to support members of other underrepresented groups.
- Early access to information about opportunities and events.
- Discounted subscriptions and books. SRCD members save 25% on nearly all Wiley publications.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.