2018 SRCD Student Travel Awards
DEVSEC: Conference on the Use of Secondary and
Open Source Data in Developmental Science
Decision notifications have been emailed. Please notify SRCD if you did not receive one.
The SRCD Student Travel Award is offered as a benefit for SRCD members to support attendance at the 2018 Special Topic Meeting: DEVSEC: Conference on the Use of Secondary and Open Source Data in Developmental Science. A $250 award will be given to 20 awardees in the form of a debit card at the conference in Arizona. For full qualification details, please see below.
- Applicants must have an active SRCD membership to access the application site.
- Recipients of all travel awards must be members of SRCD at the time of this 2018 special topic meeting and attend the meeting.
- The award may be used for special topic meeting-related expenses, as determined by the recipient. No receipts are required.
SRCD Student Travel Award Qualifications:
- Applicants must be current and ongoing graduate student members of SRCD who have not received their doctoral degree. Having more than one year of membership will be given favorable consideration.
- Applicants must be presenting as a first author on at least one accepted submission. High review ratings for a submission count positively as does the number of accepted presenting roles.
- The award may be used for special topic meeting-related expenses, as determined by the recipient. No receipts are required, but awards will be distributed at the meeting in Arizona.
Questions? Contact Anne Perdue at email@example.com