Submission deadline: Sunday, September 15, 2019
The SRA Program Committee invites submissions of any empirical, theoretical, historical and methodological proposals related to adolescence for the 18th Biennial Meeting held at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, March 19-21, 2020.
They are pleased to share that the Individual Paper Presentation has been added back into the Call for Submissions. To learn more about this submission type or other important information regarding submissions, please review the Call for Submissions document that will guide you through the submission process.
- Individual Paper Presentation
- Paper Symposium
- Panel Discussion
- Data Blitz
- Innovative Session
SUBMISSION TOPICS SUGGESTIONS
- Aggression and Conduct Problems
- Cognitive/Language Development and Academic Achievement
- Cultural, Inequality and Intersectionality
- Dating and Romantic Relationships
- Developmental Disabilities and Health Outcomes
- Developmental Methodology
- Development Psychopathology
- Emotional Development
- Empathy, Prosocial Behavior and Moral Development
- Family Processes
- Health Risk Behaviors
- Neighborhoods, Community and Out-of-School Time
- Biological and Neurological Mechanisms
- Parent-Adolescent Relationships
- Peer Relations
- Personality and Identity Development
- Prevention, Intervention and Policy
- School/Education Context
- Technology and Media
Call for Reviewers
SRA invites you to participate in the submission review process for the 2020 SRA Biennial Meeting.
All reviewing will be done via an online portal. Please note that volunteers will be selected based on submission topics and the number of submissions received. If there is a considerable increase in submissions over the number received in 2018, recruiting may continue beyond the submission deadline of September 15, 2019.
Click here to access the submission portal where you will create a profile. Then select "Volunteer to Review." During the sign-up process, you will be asked to choose which Panel Topic(s) you feel qualified to review. See a list of the 2020 Panels Topics here. You will then volunteer for the panel you feel you are most qualified to review.
Consider Forming a Mentor-Student Review Pair!
Only Mentors should sign-up to review. During the sign-up process, mentors will be asked for their mentee information. Once a mentor has been invited and agreed to serve on a panel, their mentee will be sent an invitation by the SRA Program Office. Note that mentees must be SRA members. Unless paired with a Mentor, only those with a Ph.D. or equivalent advanced degree may volunteer to review.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-310-1353