Call for Submissions: SRCD 2023 Biennial Meeting
SRCD is pleased to announce that the Call for Submission for the 2023 Biennial Meeting is Now Available
Submission Portal Opens: Early July 2022
Submission Deadline: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 11:59 pm EDT
The 2023 Biennial Meeting will highlight cutting-edge research, policy, and practice in child development. It is our aim to develop a program that reflects the multiple interests and professional goals of our scientific community.
Highlights of the 2023 Biennial Meeting include:
- The broad map of developmental science, practice, and policy with the aim of representing top areas of interest for the entire Society,
- A diverse program (in terms of topics, populations studied, national/international representation, interdisciplinarity, and speakers’ backgrounds),
- Coordination with caucuses, committees, consortia and SRCD staff to solicit recommendations for the invited program,
- Collaboration with local institutions and individuals in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to engage in bidirectional dialogue about child development,
- SRCD Town Hall meeting,
- An increased emphasis on scholar-activism,
- Flash-talk formats, and
- Solicited content submissions to attract proposals on topics of high priority.
To start your Biennial Submission
- Login in or create an account on SRCD’s website. (Note: Questions about your SRCD membership? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On the right under “Contact Information,” choose “Update my Demographics” to ensure we have the most accurate information.
- Click "Return to User Account" after updating your demographic information.
- Under “Meeting Information,” select “Access Biennial Meeting Submission Portal.”
- Select "Submit or Edit a Proposal” and follow the directions to submit your proposal.
Every submission will be peer-reviewed, and acceptances will be announced in late Fall. Accepted submissions will be posted publicly by SRCD so that authors can include them on their vitae, and accepted presentations will be afforded a means for dissemination and engagement with others.