Pipeline Grants Competition
RSF has launched a new pipeline grants competition for early- and mid-career researchers in collaboration with the Economic Mobility and Opportunity program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The competition seeks to promote diversity in the social sciences broadly, including racial, ethnic, gender, disciplinary, institutional, and geographic diversity. Early and mid-career faculty who have not previously received support from RSF in the form of a Trustee or Presidential research grant or a visiting fellowship from RSF are eligible to apply.
- Upcoming deadlines
- Eligibility and Guidelines
- Submit a proposal
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about applying for a pipeline grant
Advisory Committee Members
- Cathy J. Cohen, David and Mary Winton Green Professor of Political Science, University of Chicago
- Mesmin Destin, Associate Professor of Psychology, Northwestern University
- Rucker Johnson, Chancellor’s Professor of Public Policy, University of California, Berkeley
- Michael Jones-Correa, President’s Distinguished Professor of Political Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Jennifer Lee, Professor of Sociology, Columbia University