Public Release Webinar - Birth Settings in America: Outcomes, Quality, Access, and Choice
February 6, 2020 1:00pm EDT
Join the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine's Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education for a public webinar to learn about their report Birth Settings in America: Outcomes, Quality, Access, and Choice. The webinar will include an overview of the study process and discussion of the report’s findings, conclusions, and key messages.
Speakers will include:
- Susan Scrimshaw (Chair), Former President, The Sage Colleges
- Jill Alliman, Frontier Nursing University
- Melissa Cheyney, Oregon State University
- Carol Sakala, National Partnership for Women & Families
- Neel Shah, Harvard Medical School and Ariadne Labs
- Kathleen Rice Simpson, Mercy Hospital Saint Louis
Sponsor: Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development at the National Institutes of Health.