SRCD 2021 Exhibitors
Attendees can visit the Exhibit Hall at any time during the three-day conference.
- Brain Electrophysiology Laboratory Company (BEL) - Booth 201
- Brookes Publishing Company - Booth 301
- Cambridge University Press - Booth 204
- Child and Family Data Archive - Booth 100
- Guilford Publications - Booth 102
- Mangold International - Booth 203
- Oxford University Press - Booth 202
- Safer Society Press - Booth 103
- Society for Research in Child Development - Booth 303
- Springer - Booth 105
- Teachers College Press - Booth 401
- Tobii Pro - Booth 101
- Wiley - Booth 302
- Worth Publishers/Macmillan Learning - Booth 104
Exhibit Opportunities at the SRCD 2021 Biennial Meeting
Why is the SRCD Biennial Perfect for You?
- Maximum exposure to a high concentration of child development experts globally
- 6,500 national and international leading child development professionals, policymakers, practitioners, and researchers representing all fields related to child development during this three-day virtual event.
Who makes a great SRCD exhibitor?
- Publishers of scientific books and journals
- Producers of software and electronics for behavioral research
- Government agencies
- Scientific associations and societies
- Scientific education/information service groups
- Screening and assessment tools vendors
- Data collection organizations
- Developmental aids and toy companies
SRCD 2021 Exhibitor Cost. Because of the virtual format, the cost for hosting a booth in the virtual Exhibit Hall at the SRCD 2021 Biennial Meeting is only $500 per booth.
The cost of a virtual booth includes the following…
- Waived conference registration fees for up to two representatives from your organization.
- Two message alerts to be sent to meeting participants during the scheduled meeting days (i.e., scheduled events in your booth, demonstrations of your products, opportunity to meet with editors and/or authors)
- During event registration, attendees have the option to receive information from exhibitors. Exhibitors will have access to this one-time list after the meeting.
SRCD 2021 Exhibitor Booths can include content links, resource documents and videos, and provide the means to schedule one-on-one appointments with attendees interested in meeting with you via chat or webcam.
Not sure if your organization fits our meeting? Contact Julia Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 800-0282.
Please view our online booth form to view our current floor plan and to purchase a booth.