COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Due to COVID-19 Safety Protocol, on-site registration will not be available. Pre-registration is required for all participants. For questions, contact the SRCD Meeting & Events Team at email@example.com.
1) SRCD Conference Attendee COVID-19 Requirements
SRCD is committed to creating a safe space for in-person events with our top priority being the safety and well-being of attendees, speakers, and staff. SRCD is requiring that all attendees:
- Show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and
- Show proof of either a negative PCR molecular or antigen test (at home rapid test/self test) for COVID-19 taken 24 hours before the start of the conference.
- All attendees must wear a face mask at all times unless eating or drinking.
- All attendees will be required to upload documentation to an online portal to verify that both requirements have been met. You will receive information in a separate email and text on Thursday, April 28, 2022 to upload the required documents.
Please note that SRCD verifications are separate from the verification process of the island of Puerto Rico and the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar.
2) Puerto Rico COVID-19 Requirements
Please check the Puerto Rico Travel Guidelines as they are updated regularly.
- As of March 10, domestic travelers are not required to provide proof of vaccination or negative test prior to arriving on the Island.
- Due to CDC guidelines, all travelers arriving on international flights must present a negative COVID-19 test (either antigen or PCR) taken within one day prior to departure along with proof of vaccination.
- Non-U.S. citizens or long-term residents will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before traveling by air to the United States from a foreign country
3) Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico COVID-19 Requirements
As of March 10, guests do not need to present proof of vaccination or a negative test result upon arrival to hotels, paradores, guesthouses, and short-term rentals across the Island, however, individual properties reserve the right to implement any specific measures.
Helpful sites for international travelers to review before registering. Information on these links is updated regularly:
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.