Registration and Housing
Rates for SRCD Members:
- Professional Member - $375
- Early Career Member - $275
- Student Member - $175
- Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC) Member - $60
Rates for Non-members:
- Professional Non-member - $425
- Early Career Non-member - $325
- Student Non-member - $225
- Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC) Non-member - $75
If you are currently registered for Construction of the 'Other' and wish (or hope) to attend on the new dates, you can remain registered and need not take action with SRCD. If you prefer a full refund at this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you registered for an additional Latinx Caucus-sponsored excursion, those fees will be automatically refunded to you.
Housing and Travel to Puerto Rico
We have been alerted by the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Resort that they are cancelling all reservations and providing a refund of any deposit monies. If you had reservations at the Wyndham, you will receive an e-mail cancellation confirmation from the hotel. Reservations made at any other locations will need to be cancelled directly with the venue or modified for the new meeting dates in December.
- Hotel Rate: $169/night (honored 3 days before and 3 days after the meeting depending upon room availability; single or double occupancy only; $40/night for each additional guest in the room.)
SRCD has arranged discounted airport shuttle service to and from the meeting hotel. All previous shuttle reservations have been cancelled. Use this updated airport shuttle link to book your December discounted shuttle service to and from the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico. The closest airport is the San Juan Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport (SJU).