COVID-19 Safety Protocol
**Subject to Change**
SRCD is committed to creating a safe space for in-person events, with our top priority being the safety and well-being of attendees, speakers, and staff. Therefore, SRCD has implemented the COVID-19 health and safety protocols for all its in-person meetings. For the safety and comfort of all, SRCD requires that attendees:
- Show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and
- Showing proof of either a negative PCR molecular or antigen test (at rapid home test) for COVID-19 taken 24 hours before your arrival to the check-in to the meeting.
- All attendees will be required to upload documentation to an online portal to verify that both requirements have been met.
- All attendees are required while attending SRCD events to wear a mask unless actively eating or drinking.
- Helpful sites for international travelers to review before registering. These links are updated regularly:
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.