Call for Submissions
The Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD) invites submissions for the 2023 Biennial Meeting, to be held on March 23 - 25, 2023. We encourage submissions from researchers at all career stages including graduate and undergraduate students. Please review the call carefully and adhere to the submission requirements to ensure smooth operation of the submission, review, and decision notification process. Thank you!
Submission Portal Opens: Early July 2022
Submission Deadline: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 11:59 pm EDT
To start your Biennial Submission:
- Login in or create an account on SRCD’s website. (Note: Questions about your SRCD membership? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On the right under “Contact Information,” choose “Update my Demographics” to ensure we have the most accurate information.
- Click "Return to User Account" after updating your demographic information.
- Under “Meeting Information,” select “Access Biennial Meeting Submission Portal.”
- Select "Submit or Edit a Proposal” and follow the directions to submit your proposal.
Every submission will be peer-reviewed, and acceptances will be announced in late Fall. Accepted submissions will be posted publicly by SRCD so that authors can include them on their vitae, and accepted presentations will be afforded a means for dissemination and engagement with others.
Questions? Please contact the SRCD Program Office at email@example.com.