Subject to change.
Thursday, September 29, 2022
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Registration Opens (Check-In)
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM: Poster Set-Up
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: #HolisticDevScience Welcome Reception (Open to all Attendees)
Friday, September 30, 2022
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Breakfast
8:00 AM - 8:15 AM: Welcome & Introduction
8:15 AM - 9:45 AM: Invited Keynote: "The Intricate Challenges of Youth Development Pave an Opportunistic Agenda For Translational Research"
- Anthony L. Burrow, Ferris Family Associate Professor of Life Course Studies, Department of Psychology; Director, Bronfenbrenner Center for Translational Research; Associate Dean for Extension and Outreach, College of Human Ecology (Cornell University).
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Invited Plenary: "Transdisciplinary, Transnational Indigenous Scholarship in Research and Practice, with Holistic Relational Accountability."
- Barbara Rogoff, UCSC Foundation Distinguished Professor of Psychology at University Of California Santa Cruz.
- Megan Bang, Professor of the Learning Sciences and Psychology at Northwestern University and has recently served as Senior Vice President at the Spencer Foundation.
- Andrew Dayton, Ph.D. candidate in Developmental Psychology at the University of California Santa Cruz.
- Pamela Iron, community activist, Cherokee, Laguna Pueblo.
- Francisco Rosado-May, Professor at the Universidad Intercultural Maya de Quintana Roo (UIMQRoo) and agroecologist from University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Luis Urrieta, Jr., Indigenous (P’urhépecha)/Latinx interdisciplinary scholar.
11:45 PM - 1:00 PM: Submitted Plenary (Concurrent Sessions)
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Lunch with Invited Speaker: "New Child Development Ambassadors in Under-Resourced Areas of the World: Beyond Disciplinary and International Boundaries"
- Abraham (Avi) Sagi-Schwartz, Professor (emeritus) of Psychology and Child Development, Founder and Past Head, Center for the Study of Child Development - University of Haifa; and Professor of Psychology, Tel-Hai College, Israel.
2:35 PM - 4:25 PM: Working Roundtable Groups (Concurrent Sessions 1)
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM: Poster Session Presentations
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Networking Reception (Open to all attendees)
Saturday, October 1, 2022
7:00 AM- 8:00 AM: Breakfast
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Funding Panel
- Ulcca Joshi Hansen, Chief Program Officer at Grantmakers for Education.
- Mary Helen Immordino-Yang, Professor of Education, Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of Southern California and Director of the USC Center for Affective Neuroscience.
- Sarah Paterson, Program Officer at James S. Mc Donnell Foundation.
- Krystal R. Villanosa, Internal Grant Reviewer at The Spencer Foundation.
- Shauna Cooper (Moderator), Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Faculty Fellow at the Center for Faculty Excellence, and RTI Scholar at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM: Invited Plenary: "Transnational, Transdisciplinary, and Translational Multi-Sector Collaborations to Promote Healthy Habits among Black Adolescents"
- Gail M. Ferguson, Associate Professor, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota
- Mitch Prinstein, Chief Science Officer at American Psychological Association
- Chris Voegeli, Behavioral Scientist and Insights Unit Lead at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Terrie Moffitt, Professor at Duke University
- Derek Snyder (Moderator), Senior Director for Science Partnerships at American Psychological Association
1:40 PM - 2:40 PM: Working Roundtable Groups (Concurrent Sessions 2)
2:45 PM -3:15 PM: Closing Session: Feedback, Best Practices, Next Steps